Saturday, August 21, 2021

French Kiss

I am excited to introduce you to my book, French Kiss. I created the storyline from my letters home,  many diary entries I made while there, and vivid memories I will always  carry with me to construct this story. It is part memoir and part fiction. I based most of it on my actual experiences when traveling in Europe just after graduating from college. Fresh from years of study and memorization I needed something different. I needed  experiences, not books. I embraced  the idea of new cultures and languages, although truthfully, I was not prepared for either!

As you will discover in French Kiss, my trip was part adventure, part travel log, and a lot of romance. Most of the situations I described were as close to the actual facts as I could recall. Jumping on the running board of a green VW Bug, sitting in the Devil’s Throne, peering into the dolomite caves of Mount Puget, visiting the Mouth of Truth (Bocca della Verità), meeting a handsome Italian at the bus stop, those are just some of the exciting and real incidents I chronicled.

An introductory price for the French Kiss e-book will be available beginning Sept 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be My Valentine!

  Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your day is filled with joy and love!